Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What foods and catering are permitted at Ralli Hall
Answer: Ralli Hall is a strictly vegetarian and pescatarian foods and drinks venue. That is –
- Vegetarian/Vegan wedding/party venue.
- Exclusive use of entire ground floor.
- Disabled access and cloakroom.
- Baby changing facilities.
- Flexibility to use your own caterers or consider our recommendations.
- Fully licensed bar and music license until 1.30am on Saturdays.
- On-site caretaker to assist throughout.
Question: Is there onsite parking facilities at Ralli Hall?
Answer: For various safety and security reasons there is no onsite parking at Ralli Hall. We however permit vehicles limited time for loading and unloading only by prior arrangement. There are onsite parking facilities solely for staff. There is a disabled parking bay outside Ralli Hall. There are street parking bays outside and nearby secure parking facilities at Hove Station with reduced parking tickets for Sunday parking. Please note there is strict parking enforcement in this ‘N’ Brighton & Hove parking permit area.